The firm’s Tax Planning practice is intended to compliment our other practice areas, including estate planning, business planning and real estate. Our attorneys have strong backgrounds in a variety of tax disciplines. We consider it our mission to keep our clients abreast of changes in the tax laws. Some of the areas in which the firm offers tax advice include the following:
- The taxation of wealth transfers, including the generation skipping tax.
- Taxation of business mergers and acquisitions.
- Taxation of real estate transactions.
- Planning for Charitable Gifts and Bequests, including creating and structuring private foundations.
- Planning for and structuring vehicles for holding family wealth, such as limited liability companies, limited partnerships and corporations.